Thursday, March 8, 2007

Spring break....

Well tomorrow is Friday. Spring break will be almost over here at UNCC - seems to have flown right on by with us working everyday. Anyways - I wanted to share with you this evening my disclaimer. I have many avenues to learn things - Internet, emails, people, family, church, my small group and church family, from Pastor Jimmy, people I meet at BJ's and my Bible. When I listen to a sermon or something catches my mind it sometimes really speaks to me and there is always a part of it that applies to me - and in some cases - applies to YOU. I am constantly learning things that God is pointing out to me - with myself, who I am, what I am doing and where I am going. God is taking me places I never thought I would be or even places I didnt know I could go. People are in my life who I never thought would be there and so many doors have opened and the right doors in my life have shut. So as I apply these principles and learn them myself - I am passing them along so that everyone may benefit in some way. Sometimes things can get very personal and my heart shows - but God takes care of how I am feeling and the fears I have of putting myself out here and opening myself up to people and all the fears of what people may think or judge me. So endure with me friends and loved ones - we are in this together and God has placed a great tool in my hands to share my heart with you. Comment so that we may talk and share our views. I don't know who my audience is but I will do this until God moves me to something else.
I love you all - praying for Gods blessings in all our lives,
Randy~
Psalm 1:1
1 Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.
3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
4 Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lonnie ~~ I look forward to a new message every time I read your blog. Your messages are very empowering. You have grown so much as a Christian in the last year, and I am VERY proud of you. You are leading a flock, and you have a gift of sharing messages. Our family unit has never been stronger. We are such a great team, and we have a wonderful, God-Loving son.
Keep on Keeping on.....
Carol