Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pieces of the puzzle......

Do ya ever just feel like you need a pause in life? I am feeling that way this morning - well actually for a few days now. Just needing to call a timeout and get some refocus going on here. Too much rattle in the brain I guess ~ struggling with a few things ~ people in my life right now that my heart hurts for and with the struggle of letting go of the rope. I guess in many ways I will experience this even more when my son is old enough to make his own decisions and life choices. I don't look forward to those days ahead because I feel like we have much work to do and training left undone. We are still trying to get through the multiplication table and we are moving to fractions now. Seems we are on a speed trip here and slowing down is not an option. Hey I am a quiet person - shy at times and don't like to make much fuss or have confrontation - unless its my old Judo days then look out.
I pray for some quiet refocus soon and God takes my heart in a direction it needs to go -need to learn something but maybe I am fighting it..... not sure. Sometimes things just don't make any sense...... like me this morning LOL.
More to follow....
Randy~

No comments: