Monday, March 19, 2007

Reflections.......

Just how I am feeling today. There is something happening at work today that I can't seem to look at but I know that it is not good. As the last 4-5 days had me flat on my back - I am going to focus myself and hopefully those around me who really know me on what Job did - give God all the praise and Glory for everything in life no matter what is happening around me which we have no control over - the sin deal is done and sometimes we get hurt in the middle of it.
Continue to pray loved ones and give thanks to Jesus for all He has done and all He will continue to bring us all through. Feeling better today and I have a promise of tomorrow that will include Jesus in my heart. Thats all that really matters most.

Lord no matter what is really going on today I pray we see Your reflection in the calm pool of Your living water when we look down to see what we are today. I pray for those around me today Lord who need You more than ever and a friend who will understand. Help us be that person for that someone as we do this life together all under Your loving care. Help us focus on Your promise of tomorrow as You surely will be there along side of us then and forever more. Help us remove the disease Lord of those around us who are dragging us down and move us to greener pastures so that we may see and hear You more clearly than ever before. What is happening now is for a reason in our lives and with our eyes focused on You - the best is yet to be revealed.
Amen~

Psalm 23
A David Psalm 1-3 God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction. 4 Even when the way goes through Death Valley, I'm not afraid when you walk at my side. Your trusty shepherd's crook makes me feel secure. 5 You serve me a six-course dinner right in front of my enemies. You revive my drooping head; my cup brims with blessing. 6 Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life. I'm back home in the house of God for the rest of my life.

No comments: