Saturday, March 3, 2007

Movie buff? Check this first....

Remember the old days when TV had family friendly time between like 8PM and 10PM? Doesn't seem to be that way anymore. I remember years ago when we had our son - how much that changed my tv habits and what I was watching. Even the commercials seem to be more than adult these days. I still think MTV, VH1 and all those type of channels are a waste for teens and send so many wrong messages. Even the Victoria Secret magazines are too much.... when we have children. I cant really remember too many movies that I have seen over the last 9 years that was not a family movie - animation or something we could take my son to see. I love those animation movies - like Toy Story, ANTS, Cars etc..... they are really good and family friendly.
Anyways, my days for the Simpsons are gone I guess...... LOL

I did want to share this with you today - its Christian movie reviews - so look at a few of these web sites and get a movie review based on Christian Values - BEFORE you go see the movie.
Hope it helps ...... Parents need to stick together - our children are exposed to too much these days. So many wrong messages that can lead them astray...

http://www.previewonline.org
http://www.christianitytodaymovies.com
http://www.movieguide.org

Have fun movie watching.... get some popcorn for me.
Randy~

1 comment:

Sharon Davis said...

Psalm: 100

Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come into his presence with singing.

Know that the LORD is God.
It is he that made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him, bless his name.

For the LORD is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.

Just had this on my heart!
love
Aunt Sharon