Saturday, March 17, 2007

BB Bracket.....

Well for the first time in my life I can say I have seen enough basketball. Funny thing is, I don't really like basketball all that much except when UNC Charlotte is playing. On TV - boring for the most part - there is nothing like seeing a game in person with 10,000 of your closest friends all screaming and all cheering for the home team. I am glad I did not pick a bracket this year - Duke is out in the first round. I feel bad for Brandon who works for us at work - he had Duke going almost all the way. His bracket is busted! Anyways - I enjoyed watching that game even though they lost as well as the Winthrop game. Hats off to you guys down in Rock Hill. First ever win in the big dance.
So just in case you have not heard - Carol has the crud now. She is up and moving around a little this morning but it takes some time to get your feet behind ya after 24 or so hours of bathroom worship. Nothing more humbling that your face in the bowl and swapping back in forth. I gave up and just sat with the garbage can in my face. Ok details...... enough of the bleeping details. I think its the coffe doing it..... 3 days without coffee and I am wired on 2 sips now and I cant even blame Carol for making her mud - I made it.
All will work out.........I forgot to cover my lettuce plants last night - 29 here this morning. Bummer...
Randy~

No comments: