Friday, March 30, 2007

The Eggs are ready to roll....

Well tomorrow is the big day. Rocky River Community Church's Easter Egg Hunt @Frank Liske Park - Cabarrus county - largest Easter Egg Hunt. We are expecting over 7000 folks to be coming out. We have hired police officers to help with traffic along with our many police officers that attend our church. We have over 30,000 eggs to distribute - local businesses have donated so many door prizes - Easter bunny is going to be there with pictures taken for free. Everything is free.... we have 5000 Frisbees with our church information - and we are expecting big visitation the next few weeks. WOW - we have 30 or so awesome people at the church office tonight serving and putting everything together for tomorrow. Land is staked out where the hunts will take place - this is going to be AMAZING!!!! Carol you have done an awesome job - on the radio - on 91.9 radio station web site - all the local news papers - flier's all over town and in businesses - magazines - signs posted at the busy corners of our community. Its been a wild ride....and a team committed to God and His Word.

I will be posting pictures in the album - along with a blog entry that should be the best ever! God - YOU are awesome....... this is going to be an event like no other!

Father I pray for an awesome day tomorrow - for all the people that will be with us tomorrow - and for those families. May we do something big for You - May we reach someone tomorrow for You. May Your word sweep over our community. Help us Lord accomplish this tomorrow. Thank You for loving us Lord - may we do something SO big tomorrow - its going to be amazing.
Amen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our Easter Egg outreach this year is going to be way beyond anyone's expectations. That is just my feeling in my heart. God's hand was at work when Catherine was putting her EEH team in place. She had no idea that I did all the PR for the Fall Festival --- so you can see how God works. If we can reach just one family --- all these weeks of work and preparation will be worth it. Once again, I will say that I am so very thankful for my church family and my Small Group. I Love R2C2.

Anonymous said...

Easter is almost here...and it's great to know that people around are pretty much excited about it...and well for some more fun and joy of this wonderful celebration also visit my blog on Easter Greetings sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!

Sharon Davis said...

"God loaned me a life and I must pay Him back a portion of each day in loving service; I must give a part of every hour I live in thoughtful, kindly deeds to others who are my sisters and my brothers."