Friday, March 2, 2007

friday night blog....

I probably wont have a chance to blog anything tomorrow. But I wanted to share with everyone that my wife and I will be attending our church teachers meeting tomorrow morning and then we are headed to my cousin's house for lunch. She is 29 this week (LOL) and we are taking her out to lunch tomorrow at her choice. Its the first time my wife will be at her new home - and we are really looking forward to spending a few hours with her. Hopefully my other cousin will be there and her daughter - so it will be a small gathering of family which is always good!!!
Tomorrow night my son and I will be attending the 49er game - last one of the season! Sad really - because the basketball games are always fun!!! Hopefully our friends from our small group will be going with us.
Church Sunday - Sunday school and then stuffing eggs... LOL- only 28000 more to go. Send help......
praying for our new church building and for safe travels tomorrow....

Randy~

No comments: