Monday, March 5, 2007

Discovery Channel - Found Jesus.....

Yea Right - and coming from a professor right here where I work! Hello!!! Jesus is not in there - they have DNA - compare it to what and with whom?

I sat last night with my wife and was amused at this science that us humans always have to prove something. We just take it hook line and sinker. My wife asked me why we were watching this and I told her I wanted to hear the arguments. I wanted to hear what people will just believe because its on TV. How many will not talk to someone about it, attend a church or open a bible and read the truth - but they choose to believe because its on TV. HELLO - they found the bone boxes 20 years ago - why didnt they give us this information then? Sure they make it all believable - give some family facts of the blood line of Jesus, Mary and Joseph - who would not be sucked in? People are searching for real things, life transformation and meaning to life. Sorry, cant get it from a TV show with possible facts thrown out there for people to think are concrete evidence.
Jesus is alive - wont be finding any bones in that box - end the search party. I guess all the answered prayers, changed lives and miracles over the last 20 years is all fake.
If God calls for me sooner than when the time He comes for all of us - I pray I am sitting with my church family, my rock group and hopefully one day my family and the loved ones of my wifes family - all together - with a bible in our hands.......
when this happens:

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." (Revelation 19:11-16)

A glorious day that one day will happen. Ready or not...... turn the garbage off on tv and read the truth for yourselves.
Randy~