Saturday, April 14, 2007

The trophy......

Just to let everyone know .... please pass on a "Job well done" .... Carol and her hard work doing the Harrisburg Elementary PTA Newsletter - WON a NATIONAL AWARD - The PTA president and a few other PTA volunteers will be accepting the award in the coming weeks in Asheville. Carol works hard with this newsletter to get all the important information to parents from over 1000 students. Carol, I am so proud of you - and Hope you bask in the sun for just a few moments and enjoy the award and fame!!!
AWESOME as little Sophia would say.... :)

Love you and proud of you,,,,, guess what tomorrow is?

Randy~

2 comments:

Sharon Davis said...

WOW HOW AWESOME!!! Carol is so dedicated and you know what, she is like that with everything she goes about!! I am so proud of you Carol, and I know how hard you work. Most of the time the people behind the scenes are the ones that are hardly ever noticed (unless something goes wrong)but you have definitly been noticed this time. That school is so lucky to have you!

You know I just now realized what tomorrow is myself, I started to guess tomorrow is "Sunday" but now I get it. I remember that day quite well!
Love you all and I am proud of all three of you!
Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled that Harrisburg Elementary won the North Carolina State PTA award for our newsletter. I have to share the credit with an outstanding group of ladies that I serve with on the PTA Board. These women devote countless hours to our school, children, teachers and administration to make our school one of the most outstanding schools in our great state. I am so proud to be part of something so wonderful.