Thursday, April 26, 2007

The greatness of God.....

OK - here I am today with a few big things I want to share with folks, so this will hopefully be a couple post blogging day. Good right? I hope so.
Let me say this first - Our God is an awesome God! Period.... no shakes about it.

We want to do GREAT things for God but we should focus on doing things for a GREAT God. I need to focus on that because its not about what I do or you do.... Its about serving Jesus and doing what He asks of us.

Please read Pastor Jimmy's blog this morning - http://jimmybritt.com for an awesome testimony. I am so encouraged right now because of this news.
We are so small and God is so big!

Believe + Receive = Become

More to follow,,,
Randy~

1 comment:

Sharon Davis said...

I did read that blog of Pastor's Jimmy's. AWESOME!!!! There is no other way to describe Joe Bagley this morning other than a MIRACLE FROM GOD! I am just rejoicing today, Buster and I both are rejoicing, when you pray for someone that you don't even know your prayers bring you close to them and you don't have to know them. If you know the Lord you are brothers and sisters to others that do. PRAISE THE LORD! Never give up, God is still in control!!
We serve a mighty God.