Sunday, April 15, 2007

Is today tax day?

YES - BUT ITS MORE THAN THAT!!!!

Well folks, 18 years ago today - just like today, a rainy day.... but a great day! 18 years of marriage and I am more in love with my wife Carol today than on that day! It does keep getting better~ no we didn't plan it to be on tax day but it does keep us from forgetting! I pray God continues to bless each of us, our family and our marriage. It's not always been easy but then again nothing worth anything is easy. It takes some work but when you have someone like Carol - who is so giving, loving and easy to get along with - it sure does make me look smart and I know what I am doing. I pray to have 18 more Carol and then some. I have done more stupid stuff in my life than I have good but the few times I have - marrying you, accepting Jesus and asking Him to lead our family and having Kyle - has to be the top 3.
Would do it all over again....

Happy Anniversary Carol. Love you more than I could ever tell you. Thanks for doing this life with me.
Gods Best and with Gods love,
Lonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lonnie. You are so sweet. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and a wonderful son. We were destined to be soul mates, and the past 18 years have been great. And for those who may not know, we've actually been together since we were 17/18 years old respectively, so that is a whooping 23 years together.

I Love You ~~~ Carol