Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh my kids..... and smiles

Wow what a day! I am so pumped with spending time with my kids and school! Got to see my 2 favorite teachers with Donna and Dawn - got to take my kids to all the stations this afternoon with tater races, fire drill water bucket fun, parachute fun - nothing like having all my kids in the chute and then running around the outside tickling all of them as I run around! - This evening we had the schools PTA party - 9 kickball games going on at once. Didn't see of lot of my kids but a few were there and Kyle and I played in 2 games - it was fun - didn't get hurt hahahah hey I am getting old here! Just relaxing now after going full blast since 11:00 this morning. I tell ya - Teachers deserve SO much credit and most of them just love their kids and give everything they have to them. I will be praying a little extra hard for them next week - I wont be with them next Friday but I do plan a surprise stop one day next week! Can't wait for that! What am I going to do this summer????

Well - its been a great day today and I have to be the most blessed person I know. Thank You Lord for the kids - I love them all and they have brought so much to my life. I would do anything for them...... :)

Peace friends,
randy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, great day, tiring, but great. Now you know why I've spent so much time at school for the past 4 years. There is nothing like the unconditional love of sweet children. Extra added bonus: we teach Sunday School this Sunday. Kyle's teacher says she can't believe we don't have like 4 or 5 kids...!!