Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Message today......

I just have to share with everyone the message that was preached this morning. WHAT a powerful message for parents and for our children. Please check the website at http://www.rockyriverchurch.com and click on the media section and listen to what Jimmy had to say this morning. It will ROCK your world. I just have to hug my family, hug my family and it really motivates me to be a better daddy, a better husband and a better friend. I could just roll off my fingers what the message meant to me and how it moves me - but I will let you decide for yourself and what the message does for you. Let me know......email me@
lrbateman@gmail.com

love you all, JIMMY if you read this - Top notch today!!!! A message we can use on Monday morning and through out the rest of our lives. I will be looking at my wife and my son in a new way - an added flavor to the already awesome wife and awesome son.

Randy~

Lord, thank You for today's message - I pray for those parents, especially fathers out there Lord who need to focus and hear this message today. I pray for changed lives, opened hearts and opened minds after hearing the message that You placed on Jimmy today. I pray for those changed lives and setting the example for generations to come. Its a dark and sad world but that can change - one day at a time and one heart at a time. Thank You for directly speaking into the soul this morning.
I pray in Your sons awesome name in Jesus,
Amen

1 comment:

Sharon Davis said...

AWESOME MESSAGE PASTOR JIMMY!
AWESOME MESSAGE!

God bless you and your church,
Love in Christ
Sharon Davis