Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thinking out LOUD here......

Well - we actually got to see RAIN tonight. It rained for about 3 minutes - one big PUFF of wind like 90 miles an hour and knocked out our power for 4 hours. So as my laptop battery died and my router hooked to the AC life support of my UPS - we finally went dark. OFF line and everything. All we had left was my cell phone.
This got me to thinking about something. With most lines of communication gone - Kyle and I bacheloring?( is that a word?) it for going on 3 weeks ... it was only fitting to hit it - GUY Style.... no power - rough and tough and manly. I was ready - got the lantern out - got my book I am reading. Then it happened.... my mind runs off into 10 directions.

So - here is the deal - God has placed this blog with a purpose in mind. Lots of folks are reading it - why? Its not about me..... it must be the thirst and hunger for God. Nothing would thrill me more than to allow folks to email me so that I can post what you want to say.
How about it? Up for the challenge? Don't be afraid ..... say what is on your heart. Email me .....
lrbatema@gmail.com - I will look it over and if its G rated - appropriate for all reading eyes and doesnt harm anyone or point out something that shouldnt - I will post it here.
Speak - the world is waiting......

The worlds your stage

Randy~

No comments: