Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday cool down - only 95 today!

WOW - what a day today! I am doing things I just dont think I am any good at - but first... Walt is about that same and is still in ICU because there are not rooms at the Inn. Carol is staying in Burlington VT now - her brother Bob is headed back home tomorrow and they have worked out a schedule at least for now. We are unsure of when Carol will be coming home but we are all doing ok here. I am venturing into areas that I have need treaded in some time!
Today Kyle and I went and cut some lawns, shared some smiles together and just praised the Lord doing this awesome ministry work blessing those around us. I took Kyle after lunch to see a movie - it was not that great of a movie but Kyle enjoyed it an that is all that matters. We then went to Harris Teeter and went food shopping. HAHAHHAAH Man talk about a fish out of water. Man we had so many things in our cart (buggie) for only going in for a few things - the little girl behind the register kept ringing and ringing up stuff? I said, Kyle what did you do??? $81 bucks later - we were walking out and all I kept thinking was - Mr. Bateman You saved $12 by using your VIC Card!!!!!
How did that happen? I was not even hungry going in...... I told Kyle that until momma comes home - we are going to be cutting back - on eating. HAHAHHAHAHAH

It was a blessing tonight that our neighbor invited us up for chili and salad - I hadnt planned that far in advance - I am a guy so food planning is impossible!!! - I have had many calls and emails this week and I am feeling blessed, cared for and loved by so many folks. God is taking care of everything and the best part is - I know it..... Kyle knows it and Carol knows it. Ya'll rock and we thank all of you for your continued prayers!
Well got to get an early start - missing the Panthers to write this - and 2 church services tomorrow.... I just can't wait to get there! Our dear friends Dawn and Donna are at the cabin with their families and have touched base a few times the last few days. Nothing makes us more happy than sharing what God has blessed us with. We are tickled ya'll are there and enjoying yourselves.

Blessings,
Lonnie~

No comments: