Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The old saying goes.....

As one door closes, another door opens. We have all heard that awesome saying before and have lived that truth in our lives at some point.
Carol and her dad, Walter, will be leaving Burlington VT tomorrow morning around 9:00 and flying out to Charlotte, NC. Should be in around 11:00 or so - a few hours to get Walt transported to CMC and then checked in the hospital and into his room. It will be a long and tiring day for them I am sure - but glad to have them home. A door closing but a new door opens. A door that will require surgery, prayers, physical therapy, prayers and long days and night - and more prayers.
Many times in our own lives - we are struggling with life and bills, sick children and summer coming to an end. Doors opening as school starts back with new friends for our kids - new assignments and routines - things don't seem to slow down any - especially the older we get and with the digital age right in our face all the time.
The digital age makes this blog possible and for me to share my heart and soul about Jesus, my family and friends and all the things that are important to me in this life. BUT - I know there is more.
I will reveal to you that I am working on my next project - it will be finished soon and I will be sharing that when the time is right. Stay tuned.....

I have to say today that I am encouraged by a family member. She knows Jesus, and so does her mom and that just makes me so happy. I have thought that for the past few years, there were only a few in my family that I could actually pray with and share the love of Jesus with. That has been upgraded!!! That is awesome....and I am extremely happy to hear this awesome news. The past 24 hours, an email has come my way and a testimony has been shared. Let me say, that any testimony is awesome and special in more ways than we even know. Your story is special - and it matters!!!
1 Thessalonians 1:8
“Your lives are echoing the Master’s Word .... The news of your faith in God is out. We don’t even have to say anything anymore – you’re the message!”

So, loved ones, no matter if you share your story and testimony out loud - shouting for all to hear and praising God with everything you have, its still an awesome story - Your story about a relationship that is between you and God. The most important thing anyone can do - is to live your testimony! Live like you love God - treat others like you love God - walk with others like you love God - You are Gods messenger! Let His light shine through you so others may see Jesus in you.
Stay encouraged loved ones..... there is much to be excited about! Lots to thank God for!
Love you all and looking forward to seeing Walt and Carol tomorrow - thanks to everyone for the emails, phone calls, meals, tears shed, and just walking along side us during this hard time. God has placed some awesome people in our lives, - thankful for each of you. Ya'll are shining the love of Jesus. Proud of each of you.

Humbled yet again,
Randy~

No comments: