Friday, August 17, 2007

A Poem...

I came across this today - It is just so dear to my heart. It was written by my son Kyle when my mom passed away. He gave it to me the day I got home after being gone for what seemed like YEARS. I just had to share this because he is one special little guy and I am so proud of him.

For Grandma - Written by Kyle Bateman - December 2005
I wish you had not gone away from me so early.
I wish that you could have felt better.
You were a good grandma, and I really love you.
I hope that you have fun in Heaven. I know that you will be my Angel.
I bet that our Pastor, Jimmy, will be sad.
We will miss your biscuits.
Give Meeko a dog treat for us.
Say Hello to Angel Grandma Hagglund for me.
I am crying right now.
Love Kyle -

That pretty much puts things into perspective doesn't it? The world through the eyes of a child. I think we need to look through their eyes more - we would see so many things differently.

Gods blessings,
Randy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Randy. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog. You can feel the spirit of the Lord in your words and it is wonderfully uplifting. Keep it up!

Love ya,
your cousin Angie in Virginia