Monday, October 1, 2007

Pumpkins are here...!







Its been a tough hard weekend. We got the delivery of Pumpkins for our church's Pumpkin Patch this past Saturday. We had a less than normal turnout to inload the pumpkins and get them placed out on the land and we got more than normal amount of pumpkins! I can tell you that I am not young anymore - or atleast as I used to be. I am sore on top of sore. I have a bruise on my right arm that is all KINDS of colors. My legs look like someone smashed them with a stick and after serving both setup and breakdown yesterday - I think my tank is on empty.

We had lots of my "kids" come and give us a hand. They all had a great time and shared doing something for God as we reach out to the community to pass on the love that Jesus has for them. Kyle you have some awesome friends and they have enriched not only my life but your mothers also. Hopefully soon I will get the soreness out of me and back into action~
Time to sell all those pumpkins!
Randy~

No comments: