Friday, September 28, 2007

I am big time excited about tomorrow. We are serving at church at the Pumpkin Patch. We are picking up about 5 of my adopted kids tomorrow morning and headed to get dirty - sweaty and nasty but man is it going to be fun loading and playing with 6000 pumpkins. I may not be moving too fast Sunday morning for setup!! LOL

Anyways - tomorrow night almost everyone from our Rock Group will be headed to the park dedication in Locust NC - for Officer Shelton. He was killed a few months ago in Charlotte. Our church band will be playing at the park dedication - his wife has attended our church in the past and wanted our band to perform. We have lots of folks going and will be hootin and hollerin I am sure for a great band, a great fellowship time and playing great music.

I am looking forward to spending some time with my kids tomorrow - I love investing my time into smiles and knowing this time is being WELL spent.
I have to share Psalm 23 with you today...... God is pretty awesome!!!!

Psalm 23 5-6
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.


Have a great weekend~ I pray that the Lord holds you close to Him and teaches you something about His grace and love that He has for you.

Peace,
Randy~

No comments: