Wednesday, October 3, 2007

At that place....

Lord, I come to you this morning asking for you. The past few weeks the pressures of life seem to be growing far faster than I am adjusting to. I know today is my day to send out the schedule for church setup/breakdown and the schedule is mostly empty. I read a church blog here and a pastors blog there and I wonder what is it that we as a church are not doing right. I don't have the answers Lord but I know You do. I know You have the answers for the things that we all personally struggle with. May our trust and faith grow today in the things You have planned for us. Fill us today Lord with those wonderful things. Point our feet and show us the direction we need to take. We cannot do this alone, I cannot do this alone but I know we can if we ask You to be involved - to be in the game with us. Lord I feel better about things today than I did earlier this week. I thank You for the folks who let me know they are praying for me and for my family. Lord help us press through these times. Help us remain focused on You. Fill me today Lord to make a difference in someones life, someones day - just point me in that direction. I am at that place Lord that I am ready to learn something from you because I admit I cannot do this alone. I need Your help. I am Yours Lord and with You leading me and leading my family ~ I know we cannot lose.
Thank You for choosing to work through me today.
I pray in Jesus name,
Amen

No comments: