Monday, October 8, 2007

It has been a few days since I last posted. My family and I did get a little much needed down time over the weekend. I missed my family reunion yesterday~ Just was not feeling all that great to make the long drive to Ararat VA and back.
Today I have been working a little extra on materials for Rock Group for next week. I tried my best to get these materials together because I think the topic we are going to cover for the next month is so important. I hope it turns out what I think it is ~ I tried to piece it together myself and I am frustrated with it so I just went ahead and purchased it. Hope it comes in this week and I have time to go through the materials.
It is Fall break this week here at the university - even though its 87 out right now. What ever happened to fall anyways? It just does not seem right we are playing football when its this hot out.
Anyways - many of you know that I have been pretty stressed out the last few weeks. It is funny though how God works when we ask Him to get in the middle of our problems and in our worries. Yesterday for setup at church, we got done in record time and with less help than I am confortable in having. How did that happen? I mean God just made everything flow for some reason... Even Pastor Jimmy said yesterday before the first service - that when setup goes smooth and everything comes together like it did yesterday ~ it really sets the stage for everything else to fall in place. I pray God handles things each week like He did yesterday.

Matthew 6
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[b]?

Looking forward to the pumpkin patch tomorrow night. Carol, Kyle and I are going to pumpkin a few families tomorrow night. We will sneak the pumpkins onto their porch and have R2C2 written on them..... I wonder what they will think of that....... I will let you know.
Randy~

No comments: