Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just putting a quick post out there loved ones - Rock Group meets tonight and I have a LOT on my heart to share with them. May the words come from my heart, a heart filled with the love of Jesus and may His light shine through me for them to see. The things that have been placed on my heart the last few weeks - I pray that all this comes out right and they are as excited about this as I am. May Gods will run over with blessings with what is about to happen.
I know its football Sunday - but it just doesn't matter that much. There are more important things taking place today ...

Prayers are welcome - Project ARK is about to take off. Use us Lord for serving You and for sharing Your love and word.

More to follow...
Randy~

BTW - church was awesome today! God is really taking the heavy load off my shoulders so that I can do some other things for His kingdom. Teachable moments.... we all have them and we are never too old for any of this. ~

No comments: