Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Morning.........

I have been like such a little kid the last 2 mornings. Honest~ I have gotten out of bed and went to look out the window - like in the winter on a school day morning looking for SNOW!!! Except I am looking for rain. It has only rained here in Charlotte NC like 2 times since the beginning of July. This area is hurting for rain and the area shows it with brown grass, dead bushes, trees dying, lakes drying up and water restrictions in every county. This morning sitting and having breakfast - there is noise outside and I jumped up and said "What is that noise?!" all in a panic. It was dumping out this morning and it was awesome!!! I have forgotten what it sounded like!

Anyways - its awesome to have the rain here and I am fully enjoying it as it refreshes the grasslands, the wildlife and the plants. Much like Jesus refreshes the soul.

This coming Sunday at Rock Group - God has placed something on my heart this week that I have kept to myself until today. I have prayed about this all week and I have flopped back and forth with doing this or not. I want to honor God in this project and I want to make sure God is behind it all. So - I feel good about it so I am pressing forward. I will let you know how it turns out and the details of this assignement when its time. Please pray for Operation - BlessBack.

Going to have lunch soon with one of "My Kids" - you know what that does to me. Yesterday was awesome spending time with "My Kids" at lunch and then spending time with "My Kids" last night over spaghetti and "Operation BOO" ~ it was a blast. Moments to treasure - investing in the right things......

Love you all, thankful its Friday!
Randy~

No comments: