Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Children - May 1

What a busy day today - and thankful. Its May 1st in case anyone else can't believe it. Where is time flying? Since its the beginning of the month - I am going to do something a little different for each day this month. God placed this on my heart last week and I have been waiting to get started. Yea - its hard to wait!
Since my kids at Kyles school have made such a BIG difference in my life this year. They all are so special and dear to me - they have opened my eyes to so many things that I would not have experienced at all if God had not placed them in my life. Also the children in my Rock Group are so awesome - all the way from my newest and littlest addition being just 1 year old to my oldest who are teenagers.
I am going to add a blog entry every day this month just for our children. Mine and yours ... because the children were so dear to Jesus. If we could all just have faith like they do.
So with that being said ~ 31 days of prayer:

May 1- Faith - Help our children Lord learn that faith is the reality of what is hoped for and the proof of what is not see. (Hebrews 11:1)

No comments: