Thursday, May 17, 2007

SIngle Parent this week........

This post is for all you single mom and dads out there. This has been a great week - doing the daddy role for Kyle and taking care of the house - dogs - working - baseball practice and game tonight. BUT for how long can this keep up? I feel for you single parents out there. I still don't know how ya'll get it all done. No wonder most of ya look frazzled. I am glad its Friday tomorrow - the end of a long week - I think I will be taking a break from cereal for awhile. Hey I love cereal but enough already. Thank goodness we have friends here in Harrisburg to help out with things. My friends and neighbors - our church family - hey its been great. It was really awesome last night and we got practice cancelled early - and Kyle and I were walking over to the club house and I saw Lexi - then Julie - Grant the Peter - then Brian - Jimmy - Karen - hey THIS is COOL and I didn't feel alone. This is what church family does for ya - they are there for you when the chips are down and there is no place to turn or no place to find refuge. THANKS GANG!
I would say that unless your marriage is totally done for - there is no going back - make it work because this is hard stuff being a single parent. Makes me realize how much a team is needed to make a family run and a home run. Make God a part of your family - your marriage - make Him and equal part. Then go from there......
This has been an eye opening week for sure~

Love you all,
Randy

No comments: