Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday night update...

I just wanted to say thanks to all the happy birthday wishes yesterday. From my party yesterday morning at work - to the lunch with my kids - to the guitar practice with Brandon and getting a chance to sit on the couch and talk frankly with Jimmy and Rich - to supper at Mexicasa with Carol and Kyle, my sister Patty - my brother Danny and my dad. AWESOME day I must say. thanks to all of you - 41 now - whew LOL

I don't think I ever heard my dad laugh so much as I did yesterday. He and my brother Danny are making up for lost time over the years and I am glad for them! My sister (cousin) Patty is happy. Vance if you are reading this - hey keep up the good work bud! I am smiling when my sis is smiling! I haven't met you yet but I do know you already. My brother Craig is doing well I am happy to report - his job is going great and his family is well. He has started his summer catfish fishing again - nothing like pulling in a 30 pounder!

Well we are at the cabin for a few days. Have a garden to plant tomorrow so just a little work. :) We have a tree down - which I will cut up later this year - some fishing and swimming planned. Tonight is a clear sky - so I will be chatting with mom for a bit like I always do up here with the thousands of stars to see.

Well - happy birthday to my grandma today! Grandma Hazel is 81 ~ Still talking about riding that Harley :)

Love you all,
Randy

No comments: