Thursday, May 10, 2007

Keep Singing ~ MercyMe

Thank you Mercy Me - for this song. Got a chance to listen to it today and have played it multiple times - Awesome! I think many folks are feeling this way today. Can't seem to find their way out or see anything past the direct future of today. What does tomorrow bring? Pain and disappointment - anger and lost all wrapped up into one.
Just remember that no matter the situation you are facing, Jesus has been in those shoes. He will provide and He will show you the way. Leave your burdons and worries with Him - He will deliver you from everything that has you dragged down today.

Ephesians 3:20
20-21God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.

Mercy Me - "Keep Singing"
Another rainy day
I can't recall having sunshine on my face
All I feel is pain
All I wanna do is walk out of this place
But when I am stuck and I can't move
When I don't know what I should do
When I wonder if I'll ever make it through
I gotta keep singing
I gotta keep praising Your name
Your the one that's keeping my heart beating
I gotta keep singing
I gotta keep praising Your name
That's the only way that I'll find healing
Can I climb up in Your lap
I don't wanna leave
Jesus sing over me
I gotta keep singing
Oh You're everything I need
And I gotta keep singing

I pray for that person(s) today who is hurting - who is lost- who doesn't see a way out of where they are today - for that person who has lost all their joy in life and all their purpose. Maybe that purpose and joy was with someone else - someone who has left because of divorse or passing away - I pray for that fire, focus and vigor to come back - a new perspective that God loves you and cares for you. I pray for the hearts that come to Him - asking for forgiveness and grace, it's ONLY through Jesus will we find what this world does not offer ~ "PEACE" ~
Randy~

No comments: