Wednesday, May 2, 2007

You have to check this car out...

A just got off the phone with a good friend of mine who I have not spoken to in a while... it was so good to hear her voice! She was telling me of this new car coming to america - its pretty wild and pretty tini - but hey what else do we really need most of the time but to get us to work and back... and to do it cheaply right?
Will be cool to hear the critics and the gas companies complain about this car. Gas companies - stick it to 'em.
http://www.smartusa.com/index.html

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Maybe Walt can take a look at that. He keeps getting smaller and smaller with his cars. Wonder if you can put a turtle on the top of that?

Sharon Davis said...

I'm not sure I can fit into one of those now that I have gained weight. HA. Cute car!!