Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday evening dump....

I am tired from the 3 days off - honest. I think we all are after running for 3 days and doing things we normally don't do and taking us all out of our routine. Moving rocks, building a flower garden, fishing, swimming and getting the boat ready - taking the dogs for 2 walks a day - whew - tough being out in the woods. Carol told me today that she is glad we have a small cabin - no way were we going to camp in the woods with a tent, sleeping bags, no A/C, or direct-tv - or a hair dryer.!! Hey who needs that anyways ways??.... now TV - that's another story.
It's always great to get away - to unwind and change the routine- We all slept till 8:30 almost every morning - thats a miracle! We look forward to more time up at the cabin during the summer. More time to rest, to plan and dream.
I can't wait till Sunday and getting back to church - serving setup and will probably do a double with breakdown. It cool - I am ok with doing my part in making a difference in showing someone - Jesus. Its life changing stuff. I look forward to hearing more of Jimmy's plans this week and getting up to speed with them.
God is on the move..... hang on!
Randy~

No comments: