Saturday, July 28, 2007

Whew.... what a long day today. Its quiet and I am thankful for that but I am wiped out. Yesterday the Red Cross was on campus and I donated Red Blood cells and Platelets. They then put plasma back in your system. Its a longer process and its really weird feeling when the plasma is put back into your body. Makes me cold and my lips went numb and they tingle - even that little flapper thing in the back of your mouthwas tingling.
Anyways - I ventured out today and it was HOT. Went back inside.... thats it today.
Thanks to Donna and Dawn for the plans to go to Mexicasa tonight. Even if I didn't feel up to par - it was great seeing everyone. I stuck a few french fries in little Davids shirt pocket and he could figure out how to get to them... he kept looking down his shirt. He also tried chips and salsa and a lemon. Didn't go over that well....but we all got a big laugh with his body quivers and his funny faces.
Carol and I used to do that all the time to Kyle. We would just laugh and laugh.... one time at OutBack he was quiet for a change because he was drinking the butter out of those little cups. Hey we got a good meal in while he was busy!!!! Whatever it takes when we are out to eat. All of us have been there.......
well - I am out of here... church day tomorrow. Have to be at church at 7:15 - long day ahead but atleast it will be one - serving and praising our Lord.
Pray for safe travels for Carol and Kyle tomorrow....... Can't wait to see them!!!
I think I survived the week without them..... how, I don't know. Even did laundry and dishes...... and nothing broke. YET

Peace,
Randy~

No comments: