Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fishing 101


What a good day today. We went to see my Aunt Sharon and Uncle Buster - have some lunch and do some fishing. Kyle was up at 5 this morning waiting to go! He slept most of the way there this morning and it was great being there! Uncle Buster has a pond and if you can't catch fish - well then something is big time wrong if you can't catch a fish at the pond.

There is stiff competition - last time up Uncle Buster beat Kyle 9-8 but this time Kyle had the lead with 20 - and I am not even sure what the closest catch was.

We all had a great time being on the farm. I love spending time with them because life goes back 30 years - goes back to a time when things are simple - not even a cell phone signal!

I love it...... and was glad to enjoy the time today - fishing, watermelon, cake and sandwhiches..... with some good ol-timer fishing!

Thanks Aunt Sharon and Uncle Buster for a great day today!!!!!!

Love you both,

Randy~

1 comment:

Sharon Davis said...

Today was a wonderful day. So glad you all came to see us. All you said sort of sums up why I say I like just staying home on the farm. It is peaceful here! No crowds, no noises except God's nature noises. It was worth so much to me just to see the kids all together and having fun. Good fun!
We both love you too Randy, more than you will ever know.
Aunt Sharon & Uncle Buster