Friday, July 13, 2007

Medicine? Who needs it when you have this...



Is there something here that you notice more than something else?


Let me explain -





Proverbs 17:22


22 A cheerful heart is good medicine.





Smiles!
What can I say? - these are families that are coming together and I am so proud to be able to experience this! Years ago - this would have NEVER of happened. Ask Carol if you don't believe me. There is no other place I would rather be than spending time with my kids. Investing in the future - not my future - but theirs. We have commitments that my girls will be attending our church's VBS this year and I have to be honest - I am nervous! I am praying God works in their lives and in the lives of their families. It is sometimes scary stretching outward to folks....praying all the excuses of today are wiped clean so that Jesus would have a chance to take over a heart and change a life~ one at a time.


Kyle, man you are one cool dude and I am so proud of you. Proud of the friend choices you are making and the families they represent.


A cheerful heart is good medicine~ is there any other way to want to live your life?


Its a choice....even under the most extreme conditions.... there is happiness and joy in everything when we have the Lord.
We are ALL blessed beyond our wildest dreams.....


Randy~

No comments: