Friday, July 13, 2007

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

John13:34-35
34-35"Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other."

Really think about that for a second. I mean really think. Read it again. It just blows my mind - to think of where my heart is today in regards to the folks around me today. I mean, I really love these people - the people that make up my circle - my families - circle. I have been praying for a long time and continue to do, that people will see Jesus through me. Plain and simple - its not about me at all - its about Jesus. My actions, my words - the things I am doing - I am serving others before myself. My family is serving the needs of others before themselves. It's a lesson I continue to learn and I just try and look for opportunities to teach my son these lessons from our Heavenly Father. Its pretty awesome! This morning I received an email from someone that still has me flying. They told me that they can see Jesus through my actions and in the things I do. Thats awesome bringing Jesus the glory and praise like this!!! Investments - paying huge dividends.
Galatians 5:22
When the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

There is nothing we cannot overcome or cannot do. When stress and struggles come, we tend to run away and hide. We tend to think about changing jobs, Churches and relationships and even pushing God out of their lives - just when you need Him the most! But if the Lord has your heart and you are serving others needs before your own - it changes the entire spectrum - it changes the way you see things. You will make things work and you will find away because God will bring you THROUGH these struggles - in these relationships - in your place of work. If you ask the Lord to help you persevere - You WILL.

Focus outward instead of inward. Focus on others instead of yourself. It will change everything you do - it will change almost everything about you. Your future will be brighter and you will experience God like you never have before. Giving - Investing - sharing - loving - SERVING others. Its the buzz I keep talking about......

and its not the bees.
Randy~

No comments: