Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This is weird.....

All is quiet here at the house - except for a howling dog or 2! Got the Mets game on - AC is OFF and trying my best to get used to the non family noise. I don't think I will get used to it because I miss it already! I may visit some of my peeps tomorrow, Friday and Saturday just to have some folks to talk with and hang out with!!!
Anyways - Carol and Kyle made it to Newark NJ without any problems. Flight delayed and they had to switch planes so that put them behind a little over an hour but they had a good flight. They are in Milford Pa visiting with Carol's brother Bob and his family. They are off to Tupper Lake NY tomorrow to visit with Carol's dad and Aunt Violet. Should be a great time unless the weather is bad.
So I am going to hit the hay early tonight - have lots to do in the morning, including getting a walk in with the dogs. I am a little worried about Friday though - will have to do laundry by then and my 2 days of meal plans will be out! Will have to come up with something new!
Just gave the dogs a rawhide, so everyone is happy and they are not just standing here barking and howling at me.
Lord willing, talk tomorrow.....
Randy~

No comments: