Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a great day...

yes its Thursday and where has the week gone? Today Kyle and I cut up some firewood. It was about 55 here today at Lake Adger NC - and it was nice with the sun hitting us - even though I wish we had some snow taking place. Kyle did split some wood today and I am very proud of him - he did a great job especially after telling him that in the old days - if you didnt cut and split wood in the winter~ you didnt make it.
It has been a good day to relax even if we miss everyone. There hasnt been a moment where we talked about "Our Kids" being at the cabin with us and who would be scared of the dark or strange outdoor noises or something else taking place out here in the woods. We do know who would be right at home though!
Once again - there is not a cloud in the sky tonight and I will take the dogs for our evening walk in the star sky evening. It will be a good chance to talk with mom - and I look forward to talking with her. What she must be seeing I can only imagine but I just bet its totally awesome. I am thankful for my family and for some down time. It usually takes me a few days to just unwind and get into the groove of being unwound.
Prayers tomorrow for my cousin Patty - she has some kidney tests taking place in Winston tomorrow so please keep her in your prayers. She is like a sister to me....
Miss everyone but glad to get a few hours of down time. Morgan - hope you are feeling better sweety - big hugs to you, your sister and momma. Heather - got to see 2 Hummers today - was thinking of you~

No comments: