Monday, December 10, 2007

10 years old.....





10 years old today! Happy Birthday Kyle! I am so proud of you and I hope that I tell you that each and every day. Am I really old enough to have a 10 year old? Wow time is flying by. I know your angel grandmas are looking down on you and smiling. You are such a big hearted little man who loves and cares so much about others. You have such a great laugh and attitude about everything and you always give your best. Especially important is that you are Gods child and He has special plans for you in your life. I am excited about that and just blessed to be raising a son as awesome as you are. Kyle, mommy and I love you bud....enjoy your day and in time we will share with you the story of the WII! LOL

May God bless you and keep you always,

Daddy and Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish Kyle a Happy Birthday from his cousins in Virginia...hopefully we will get to see you guys over the Christmas holiday!!!

Love, Angie