Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not just another Thursday

It has been a special week! Today is Carols birthday!! I won't say on here how old she is because it would be a bad idea - for me...... - but she is just as sweet, caring and loving as when I first met her - many years ago. I am 41 and I met her in High School - so you can do the math if you want. Tonight, Kyle and I have something planned that should bring many smiles so I will let you know how that goes.
Carol, I hope you have a great birthday today~ I love you with all my heart and I thank the good Lord for giving me such a great woman, friend, love of my life, mother and wife. You are reaching more people for God than you realize and I want to tell you I am proud of you in every way. I really overshot when the Lord put us together! I am thankful!!!!

Many more birthdays sweet love,

Forever yours -

poppa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you to my wonderful husband and son, and my very dear friend Donna and her 2 girls, Morgan and Taylor, for a special night. I had a GREAT time, and it was nice to be able to enjoy our time together and put the worries on back-burner for a while. Also, I love my Nano ~~ how cool is that??? Also -- thanks to all the special people in my life who I also love dearly and am so thankful for...!