Sunday, December 23, 2007

An Intro to someone VERY SPECIAL~

There are some people who you would never believe would be using email and then add on top of it - a Blog Entry - but that is exactly what I am going to do. I would like to introduce to everyone, a very special lady, a loving and most caring person I have ever met, she is a cryer and a smiler and she is very dear to everyone. This is Carol's Aunt Violet - she is an amazing woman in so many different ways. This was an email she shared a week or so ago concering her brother Walt - Carols dad. Many of you know Walt is in a nursing home near us and in the past week is not doing so well. Continued prayers are needed to allow God into his heart.

Here is your moment to shine Violet - You always are shining because God always looks after His children. You are something special and we all love you. This was written from the heart and with such truth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Carol,
I was so happy that your Birthday was a surprise and a Happy one at> that--hope you have many more.> Carol, please don't think you have failed your Dad! God gave us all a> free will and because Dad has not accepted God into his life, doesn't> mean that he is not thinking about him. I have a deep feeling in my> heart that when Walt realizes all the wonderful friends he has and they> are praying for him every day, he will change his tune and, then, maybe> listen to you Carol, and realize that your family is wonderful because> you have accepted God into your life and your Family's life. My little> calendar I read every day says"True success can only be achieved in> partnership with God". I think if Walt started to believe in God, his> pain would be lessened. God only gives us as much as we can handle and> if only your Dad could stop thinking about himself, I know he would> feel relieved and life would be good to him! Tell Walt the woman who> cuts his hair is praying for him and cares so much for him. I gave her> your address so she can tell him herself--I know that will make him> feel better. The woman who was walking her dog the morning Walt was> crying out for help, calls me often to find out how he is. It has to> be so nice to know there are people out there who care for him and> these people have all acepted God into their lives. I hope your> Minister can find Walt's heart and show him the path we will all take> someday.> Love to you all, Aunt Violet

No comments: