Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Birthday update~





Well - I just have to say that Kyle had a great birthday yesterday! Thanks to all who sent cards and called him yesterday. Last night we went out to eat with some of his "Peeps" and a family that is just dear to Carol and I. It was a long overdue evening with this family and we are planning to do this again very soon - and without a reason to celebrate other than investing time together. After supper, Carol and I took all the kids for icecream ... shared some big laughs and then stopped at each house as we dropped the kids one by one back home. It was a great evening then topped with WII bowling until 11:00! I think we are addicted now and we will need to move the WII into the LR so Carol and I can get to play it! That thing is cool and I see lots of family fun nights in our futures.

Carol had her coffee this morning bowling a 198 game ... I was wondering where she went when she got up and ran out of the room LOL ~

I am excited for Kyle as he grows up and the friends he is choosing to be friends with. He has a great core of kids that Carol and I love spending time with - AND - thats the awesome part!

Randy~

No comments: