Monday, December 3, 2007

Niner game......





It has been a few days since my last post and I hope to take a few moments today and catch everyone up with some of the things going on. Last week I got to take a few of "My Kids" to the Charlotte 49ers basketball game in Uptown Charlotte at the Bob Cats arena. WOW - what a great place it is. It is a new arena uptown and its first class. Parking was good, good police presence there and the facility is state of the art. The 49ers where playing Wake Forest and what a game it was. We were all excited and screaming that evening as the game went back and forth. My buddy Mike and I probably lost a tonsil in the screaming! It was such a fun evening and I fully enjoy investing my time with "My Kids". I especially love that Kyle has turned into a 49ers NUT! Face painting and Green Hair - man he is so much of me its scary! Taylor and Morgans mom got a much needed evening to herself and Carol got a good evening to herself as did Lori and Megan got to spend some much needed "mommy/daughter" time. See its more than just a game or an evening out - its time invested in each other and spending time with my rock group families is so awesome.

They are showing off their signed autograph from Mugsy Bogues. Probably the best known Charlotte Hornet player ever! These kids were determined to get down to the floor and get him autogragh and he was nice enough to take the time to sign for them and talk with each of them for a moment or 2.

What a great evening!


Well - enjoy the pictures and GO NINERS!


Randy~

No comments: