Monday, January 22, 2007

We had some good football games yesterday - very exciting for those of you who like football or sports in general. I had to smile at the Colts Coach Dungy yesterday. I have to say I dont care for the Colts all that much(since I am a Charger/Panthers fan) but this is a class guy!! If you remember last year his son died right in the playoffs - or right before - his son was an up and coming football stud - but lost it all for reasons we will never understand. Coach Dungy and his family had to handle this incredible loss in front of many- I cant even imagine that pain. Anyways -the announcer (Terry) asked him how it felt to be the first African American Coach in football to make it to the superbowl. He side stepped the question and gave GOD all the glory for giving him this opportunity - for giving his team this opportunity - I was just smiling knowing how much society pushes God aside and here God is out front on live TV - right where He should be. So needless to say - I will be pulling for the Colts come Feb 4th. Who are you routing for?

Randy~

No comments: