Sunday, January 28, 2007

Many of you know I was out of town the last couple days. Had a good time serving my cousin on Friday and helping her with her new home. I love spending time with her even though I have to be on my guard from a flying phone or dell box - she does make me smile and it was great getting some things done for her. I dont mind getting dirty - being attacked by Camel Crickets and getting spider webs in my hair - (yea ok little exageration since I dont have hair) - but its all good as we say! Sometimes the love of family - takes us places we would not otherwise go :)

My time with my dad Friday night was special and I felt God during this time leading many of those conversations. I am still unsure where my dad is with God but I know its further along than this time last year. He has had some hard days but he is inching forward and is making progress. I am proud of him and so glad I went up to spend the evening with him. We had a good supper Friday night and a good ol fasioned breakfast Saturday morning with my brother included. Dad I know you are still hurting and most of us dont know exactly how you feel because we have never lost a spouse and many times people dont know what to say - But do know - we love you. Nothing we could do and nothing we could say would take away the pain of losing mom but God is the comfort of all comfort and for those of us who are hurting and have put our faith in Jesus - we have hope and a promise that God will walk with us during those deep hurtful times. Getting ready now for tonights Rock group - so have to study a little now.......
Peace,
Randy~

No comments: