Thursday, January 11, 2007

dead or alive?

OK made it out of Honda last night with the same vehicle - it was hard! Also stopped at 5 guys burgers for the first time to grab a burger - let me tell ya - we were all impressed! As I pondered my comment from last night about who was dead and who was not at the honda dealer, it became apparent to me that I have been thinking about this for days. Not in a consuming way or a way that I look at you funny - but in a way of reaching out and touching your life. See, I have some good news - good news for all to hear- good news that will change your life and put you in a direction that is so different in what you're living now. When I see dead people, I dont mean that I see you physically dead because you are not. You are as alive as I am or the person next to you ~on the outside. I am talking about dead people on the inside - spiritually. I see dead people with dead things all around me with friendships, relationships, marriages and in our hopes and thinking. Our thinking of -God never answers my prayers or I will never get out of debt or break this addiction or change my husband. Why am I sick with cancer if their is a God, why wont he heal me? I see many dead things that continue to drag us all down and keep us from being encouraged. I see family members turning their backs on their families and their resposibilities because they cant handle things because of things that has happened long ago with an argument or fight. Let me tell you all friends, that I am praying for you. I am praying for the courage to put these dead things ~in your past and for you to look to the future. We all right now, at this moment with God in our lives and in our hearts, have so much to live for, so much to be encouraged about and so much ahead of us that is good. Friends - God is saving the best for last. Our best days are not behind us - they are ahead of us!Look forward and imagine a life in a new direction, a new path, and with hope knowing that Jesus himself is walking with you. I see dead people - I want to see you alive and with JOY in your heart. Jesus raised Lasurus from the dead after 4 days - Jesus said to take off those dead clothes - and live. Friends, put down those dead things in your lives that keep you with dirt on your body like a dead person - drop them and live. Jesus will show you the way...This is the good news!
I love you~
Email me - lrbatema@gmail.com

No comments: