Monday, January 15, 2007

Take away my ESPN ...

OK - sorry Charger fans - thats a tough loss last night. I did not even get to see the 4th quarter because our small group was meeting then. Priorities first right?! Anyways - I still cant bring myself to watching any of the highlights on ESPN - Might even call Directv to take the channel from me for a few months until this loss heals. (just kidding) Well busy day ahead today - my son has a dentist appointment this morning and this afternoon we are doing some family babysitting. We are giving an afternoon off to a friend of ours so she can spend some time with her older daughter. I pray they have some good bonding time together. Please continue to pray for my father n law - he is in need of rework on his blood counts. I will keep you posted if we end up in the ER or doctor somewhere. This cant continue in the direction its going - stubborn as a mule but eventually if you work over the mule long enough, it will do what you want it to do.

If you exalt yourself you will be humbled but if you humble yourself you will be exalted.

Ponder that for a bit ....... more to follow....
Make time for prayer this morning and set the tone for your day....
Randy

No comments: