Friday, February 20, 2009




Wow - its Friday again. I wanted to take a moment thank those who left comments on "The Walk" as well as the few emails that came in. Thanks for sharing......



I have taken a bunch of "MyKids" to 2 basketball games this week and it has been a blast! Last night was just unreal as the kids got their faces painted, got to see a #16 team in the country play and us taking it to them to win with just seconds left on the clock. Fans rushing the court and celebrating like we had just won the conference championship or something even bigger. Man I just love the excitement and the buzz in the office and around campus the day after is just so very cool. Watching the kids run around on the floor and cheer the team on in celebration and actually spotting them on ESPN in the interview after the game is priceless. I am looking forward to getting some rest tonight and in the morning..... We are off to visit my cousin Patty tomorrow up in State Road, NC. Yes they couldn't come up with a better name but it is a pretty area of NC. I am looking forward to a great time there - it is LONG overdue.
Hope everyone has a good weekend and I will touch back on Sunday sometime.... another great day serving the Lord and His people. Life is good~
Lonnie~

No comments: