Monday, January 21, 2008

Where is Waldo?

You may be wondering where I have been? Hope so - that means you care :)

I am not stuck in a snow bank somewhere because the much anticipated and over hyped SNOW fall in Charlotte did not happen this week. Everyone should have called me before hand but I bet it sells papers and people watching the news was way up! Anyways, we all waited and watched out of every window for the snow but it never came. Maybe one day this winter, here in Charlotte, the stars will line up right and the snow will come. Keep the faith kids......

My family and I have been with some awesome friends the past few days at the cabin. I loved every single minute of it! Even with the panic of no water today because it was 10 degrees here and nobody could use the potty or brush their teeth :) - Hey this is ruffin in right? I wouldn't want to be stuck ruffin' it with anyone else!

My computer has been on the Fritz with this Windows Vista - I wish this was a MAC - but I am running what they give me. So until tomorrow - Hope this works and I am able to post this. Hey I love you guys ....... Hope the Lord is tapping you on the shoulder and you are paying attention.
Looking forward to getting back in action tomorrow~ I have a few things to post about something important.

Lonnie

No comments: