Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finding the groove ....

Something I don't seem to have today! No groove....... but my computer is back and running so the big stress the last few days is off now - and I am running a back up right now!

I wanted to continue my series of posts about being a dad.

Walk with Integrity

Proverbs 20:7
7 God-loyal people, living honest lives, make it much easier for their children.

Psalm 112:2
2 Their children will be successful everywhere; an entire generation of godly people will be blessed.

God promises to bless and strengthen the children of a man with integrity. One of the things that I try and do my best is - always being who I am regardless of who I am around. I want "My kids" and those around me to see me for who I am. I am the same dad/person in private that I am in public. I think many times one exposes the other if they do not match - look at politics today... so much comes out of our character in the public eye - look at Hollywood - I won't even get started there.

Be a Godly man in front of people as well as behind people. Wear one face and let God shine through that smile. Your children will be blessed......

Lonnie

No comments: