Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday ....

I can see the end of the week already and it is flying by. I didn't get a chance to get out of the office today since I am behind on some projects at work with me being out part of the day on Friday and all day yesterday. I am feeling guilty about not seeing "My Kids" today! But I will get back on track tomorrow~

I wrote down a message yesterday that has stuck with me and it puts things into perspective right now because we all need folks to walk with us and to support us no matter what we are facing in our lives. Our circumstances should not change our direction in life or our direction that God has given us. It should strengthen us and focus us even more on what God has us doing and even motivate us even more. Case and point was our Rock Group meeting Sunday night. Seems my Rock Groups families had been talking... and knew what Carol and I have been through over the weekend with Carol's dad. Seems a boycott was in order and they were not coming to the study Sunday night. Well, I almost fell for it but I pressed on because I knew that God had something to say - Carol and I needed our family around us - we needed to pray and get into Gods word together. It turned out to be an awesome evening!!!

My quote that I read yesterday:
If you want to go somewhere fast - go alone
If you want to go somewhere far - go together

What does this mean to you? How can you apply this to your life?
Email me your thoughts lrbatema@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone for your continued prayers and support during this time.
Lonnie

No comments: