Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What a day at school........

Hey what can I say about today? Spending the day with my kids on the last days of school? Priceless.... Man today was so much fun~ I know being a teacher is hard work - I am so tired tonight... and I am not teaching the kids anything other than being cool dad!
I thought that my next day to see them would be Friday - their last day of school for the year but I am thinking I may go in tomorrow for lunch in case I might miss someone. I think I carried each child today on my back - got just as wet during the water ball toss - yea ok - no water ball toss here... just wet the person you're throwing too and ge them as wet as possible LOL - there were some of us REALLY wet! I think at one point.... HAHAHAH... all the kids tossed a ball at me to get me wet at once... but then the hose came out and I got even with a few of ya!!!. Funny thing was - I didn't care - it was too much fun, too many smiles happening and laughter all over the place. Ok - we were out of control and if the Principal was there... I would have been banned! LOLOL
Lord - I didn't know what this was all about. I am glad You brought me to this level and gave me the courage to share myself in such a way with these children that it would be this much fun, this life changing and what an awesome experience Lord You had in store for us - for me. I hope to see everyone this summer at some point......... Lord thank You for the children... children you so MUCH loved and cared for - and loved to be around.
Thank you Donna and Carol for such a great day. Even though ya'll were working - I had the kids.... nothing to worry about with me in charge.... HAHAHAHHAHAHA
cya tomorrow Donna! You are not done with me yet.
Randy~

Quote of the Day"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."– Beverly Sills

No comments: