Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 10th 2006


I just wanted to share someone with you this morning that means a lot to me. This is Tiffany and David - a wedding photo that Carol took last year during their reception. It was a great day for them and a incredible wedding, even for me it was neat just being a part of such a celebration. It was also my first seeing the wedding couple showing up to the reception riding on the back of the local Fire Truck!
Tiffany came in my life by way of UNCC. She worked up in the deans office and I did not really know her all that well. When I found out she was going to be out of work because her work schedule didn't fit with the deans office - I made room for her and I worked the OTHER students around her schedule. It was not long afterwards - I hired her fiance - David. This is a great couple by all means. They both love Jesus - they both serve in the community and serve on mission trips. They attend bible studies and Tiffany was there many morning on the occasions that I came to work during the time my mom was sick. We prayed together and shared the love of Jesus together. I have kept in touch with them over the past year via email and I just love the fact she is keeping me in the loop of their lives. God is surely blessing this awesome couple because Jesus is a big part of their marriage and their lives. I am very proud of them both - David working as a Fireman and Tiffany studying to be a Gym Teacher for K-5. Man how I would love to take her class.... she has a big time smile, is always happy and energetic and I am sure it will rub off on all those children that she will be blessed to have under her.
Tiff - David - if ya'll read this ~ I love you both!
June 10th - Happy Anniversary! May the Lord continue to shower you both, your marriage and your families.

God's Best Always,
Lonnie~

No comments: